Caesar Salad Dressing
If you like Caesar Salad you are going to love this dressing. The flavor is amazing and it will keep in the refrigerator for a week. It's great on sandwiches or with pasta and cheese, as well.
- 1 Blender
- 1 Jar for Storage
- 15 ea Medium Green Olives, Pitted Black olives may be used for milder flavor
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder - Organic
- 2 ea Anchovy Fillets in Olive Oil, Drained Or 1/2 tsp Anchovy Paste
- 1 ea Freshly Squeezed Lime - Large
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Coconut Aminos
- 3/4 cup Avocado Oil Mayonnaise Or MCT Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil, EVOO
- 4 oz Romano Cheese, cubed or grated
- 1/2 tsp Romano Cheese, cubed or grated
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Put all of the ingredients into your blender.
- Pulse on lower speed and increase until fully emulsified. Store in a jar.It's very flavorful yummy dressing, enjoy!!
I used freeze dried garlic in this recipe. Garlic powder gives the recipe a slightly more mild flavor. Raw garlic will give it some serious kick.