Asian Veggie and Seaweed Noodle Soup
This is a great recipe to get creative with, and a really easy lunch. It's low in calories and packs in a ton of nutrition. Ready in 15 minutes, it makes a great lunch.
- 1 Sauce Pan
- 6 cups Water
- 1/2 tsp Mustard, Asian or Dijon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp White Miso Paste
- 1 pkg Seaweed Noodles
- 1/3 cup Onion Shredded or Diced
- 2 stalks Celery Thinly Sliced Optional
- 1 cup Cabbage Shredded
- 4 cups Spinach, Washed
- 1 can Bamboo Shoots 8 oz
- 2 ea Eggs
- 3 tbsp Sauerkraut or Fermented Seaweed Optional
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil for Drizzle
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos Optional
- Put the water in the sauce pan put it over medium heat.
- Soak the seaweed noodles as per the instructions
- Shred the onion and cabbage. Rinse the bamboo shoots. Add onion, cabbage, bamboo shoots and spinach to the pot.
- Add the mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and miso paste to the pot.
- Wait for the ingredients to begin to boil. Rinse and chop the seaweed noodles and add them to the soup. Bring back to a boil. Add the eggs and stir. Remove from heat. Stir again and look to see that the eggs are fully cooked. Stir in the Sauerkraut then serve. Drizzle with olive oil and coconut aminos as desired.