Coconut Amino Salad Dressing
This is a super simple dressing that stores well and tastes great on any mix of veggies.
- 1 10-14 oz Jar with Lid
- 3 tbsp Fresh Squeezed Lemon or Lime Juice
- 2 tsp Munkfruit / Erythritol, or other safe sugar substitute
- 4 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Avocado Oil, MCT, or Macadamia Oil or any combination. I like 1/2 Macadamia 1/2 MCT
- 1 tbsp Miso White Miso is best, but Red Miso works, too.
- Squeeze the lemon or lime into the jar being sure to remove any seeds.
- Add the sweetener, coconut aminos and salt. Stir until everything is dissolved. If you plan to leave the dressing in the refrigerator for an hour or more before using it, you can skip this part.
- Add the oil and shake well.