This is so flavorful and smells wonderful while it's baking. It's also great as leftovers.
- 1 Full Cookie Sheet
- 1 ea Head of Cauliflower in Florets or 20 oz Cauliflower Florets, not from frozen.
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Tumeric
- 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Champagne Vinegar or red or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Ghee, melted
- 1/4 cup Avocado Oil
- Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Preheat oven to 375 and line cookie sheet with parchment paper (optional).
- Place all of the spices, melted ghee and avocado oil in a medium bowl and stir until salt has dissolved.
- Add the cauliflower and stir until all of the florets are covered.
- Spread out on cookie sheet and cover with foil (does not need to be tight).
- Bake for 40 minutes covered. Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes or until the edges of some florets are browned and crispy. Serve while warm.