Almond Flour Keto Bread
This is much better bread than any gluten free option you will get at the store. It's moist, and fairly flexible. It's great for grilled cheese sandwiches, other simple sandwiches, toast, or by itself. It's really tasty, but a little crumbly. I don't think it would work well for a hamburger, or big sloppy sandwich. I'm working on something else for that. But this is quick and easy to make.
- 1 Bread Pan
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp Flax Seeds Freshly Ground
- 4 ea Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Ghee Melted
- 1/2 cup Water Room Temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line your bread pan with parchment.
- In a small bowl mix together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- In a large bowl mix the ghee, water, ground flax, and eggs until foamy.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in thirds and mix until fully combined.
- Pour the batter into the lined bread pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. I like to put a piece of foil over the bread as it bakes so that it can't dry out and remove the foil after 30 minutes. It's not necessary, but precautionary if you are in a very dry climate like me. Insert a toothpick in the center and if it comes out clean the bread is ready.
- Cool completely before removing from the bread pan. It will not stick to the parchment. Slice and store in an airtight container or freeze for later consumption.