Roasted Seasoned Pecans
These are so good and just get better after sitting for a couple of days. We keep a jar of them on the counter for snacking. They are also great on salads or with cheese.
- 1 Cookie Sheet
- 4 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt Iodized Sea Salt is best
- 1/2 tsp Thyme, Rubbed Rub it between your palms to break it up.
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 5 cups Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the oil and all of the seasoning in a large bowl.
- Stir until salt is dissolved and all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Add the pecans.
- Stir until all of the nuts are coated.
- Spread evenly on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely and store in a jar.
These are a staple for snacking at our home. Also beautiful on a charcuterie board.