Sautéed Spinach with Garlic and Prosciutto
- 1 Sautéed Spinach with Garlic and Prosciutto
- 2 oz Prosciutto Cut into Pieces
- 2 ea Garlic Cloves Diced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 16 oz Spinach
- 4 oz Chevre or Goat Cheese
- Pull the prosciutto pieces apart and place them in the cold pan so they are not touching. It likes to stick together, but won't once it's cooked. Add the olive oil and garlic.
- Place the pan over heat and let the prosciutto cook without moving it. Once it starts to brown stir in the spinach and cover. Stirring every couple of minutes until the spinach is completely wilted.
- Crumble the goat cheese on top of the spinach and serve.
This is great with an over-easy egg or as a side dish. The prosciutto adds so much flavor without too much protein.