Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto
This is a simple dish that makes a great side... or lunch. The spouts get nice caramelized edges to them and the prosciutto adds a wonderful depth of flavor.
- 1 Cookie Sheet 12"x17"
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts Halved or Quartered
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, Freshly Ground
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 oz Prosciutto
- Preheat the oven to 375 degreesLine your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together the first 5 ingredients, brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder, until the sprouts are well coated and the seasoning is distributed evenly.
- Pour the sprout mixture onto your lined cookie sheet and spread them out evenly. Tear the prosciutto into small pieces and place it on top of the sprouts.
- Cover lightly with tin foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the tinfoil and continue to bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!