Roasted Radishes with Dill
These are well worth the effort. Very mild in flavor, but the burst in your mouth with yummy buttery goodness. This recipe can be doubled for a larger group. Just use a full size cookie sheet when baking.
- 1 Half Cookie Sheet
- 2 bunches Radishes
- 1 tsp Champagne vinegar You can substitute for red or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Dill, dry
- 2 tbsp Ghee, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375 and line your cookie sheet with parchment (optional).
- Remove the tops and tails, wash and cut the radishes into quarters.
- In a medium bowl combine the melted ghee, dill, salt and vinegar.
- Add the quartered radishes and stir until completely covered.
- Spread them out on your cookie sheet and cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes, remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes or until brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve.