Colorful Lectin Free Salad
Prepping for success. There are many fresh snacks that are great to keep in you refrigerator. It's a smart way to set yourself and your family up for success.
- 1 Mandolin
- 1 Medium Fine Grater
- 1 small head Romain Lettuce Washed and Chopped
- 2 cups Small Red Cabbage Finely Sliced
- 1 cup Celery Finely Sliced
- 1 ea Carrot Grated
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and keep them in the refrigerator. Add shredded Manchego, Romano or Crumbled Goat Feta, olive oil, salt and pepper for a great snack, side with dinner, etc.
- Keep a premade salad in the refrigerator and change up the ingredients regularly. Think spinach, mixed greens, arugula, grated radishes, shredded Belgian endive, shredded brussels sprouts, hemp hearts, hearts of palm, artichoke hearts... the choices and combinations are endless.
- The point is, if you are a busy person, having something in the refrigerator that is delicious, easy and on the plan makes it easier to stay on track.