These are a delicious snack or desert. Very easy to make and very satisfying, as well as being keto and lectin free. These are also surprisingly low in calories.
- 1 9x9 Baking Pan
- 1 ea Egg
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit Erythritol or other safe sugar substitute
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Tapioca Starch from Cassava Or 2 tsp Arrowroot Starch
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom of your baking dish with parchment.
- In a large bowl combine the egg, sweetener, vanilla, milk, salt and starch.
- Mix in the coconut.
- Press the mixture into the baking dish using the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely in the baking pan. transfer to a cutting board, slice and enjoy!