Aromatic Grilled or Roasted Chicken
This is my very favorite seasoning for grilled chicken. But, it's also great when you are using the oven. I made this batch in the oven as it's cold outside. And windy. This recipe can be doubled for a larger batch. I really can't recommend Pasture Bird Chicken enough. It's delicious.
- 1 Half Cookie Sheet
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Thighs Breast, Leg, or Wings work too.
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Dijon or Spicy Brown
- 1 tsp Tumeric
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- Combine all of the seasoning, mustard and oil in a medium bowl.
- Stir until it becomes a paste.
- Add the chicken and use a spoon to scoop the seasoning from the bowl and the back of the spoon to rub it into the chicken.
- Allow to marinate for 1 hour or more.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line the cookie sheet with parchment paper (optional)
- Place the chicken evenly on the cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Tent with foil and bake for another 40 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to bake for 16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.