Bison Baked Meatballs
These are so tasty. We had them with my vegelicious sauce. I had enough to freeze and will use the rest on a pizza. These will keep well if you make your lunches. So happy with this recipe. It is gluten free, keto, and we plan on having it often. 😛
- 1 Cookie Sheet lined with parchment paper (optional)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax
- 1 tsp Psyllium
- 4 tbsp Almond Flower
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Romano Cheese, Grated
- 1 ea Egg
- 20 oz Ground Bison
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line you cookie sheet with parchment (or oil it).
- Measure the water and add the flax, psyllium, almond flour, salt, black pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to it.
- In a medium bowl, add the bison, egg, olive oil, Romano cheese and water mixture.
- Mix well and form into balls about 1.5" in diameter. Place them evenly on the cookie sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes. They should be browning at the top before you remove them.